Sparkleshell Snail is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items (also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items Gathered from Sparkleshell Snail in MH Rise
Where to find Sparkleshell Snail in MH Rise
Sparkleshell Snails can be found in the Jungle in the following areas:
- Cliffs directly north of the Area 2 map marker. Use wirebug dashes to get up.
- Inside the Felyne cave in Area 7, atop some wooden crates
- At the top of the great tree in Area 8. Fast travel to the sub-camp and climb up the tree to find the node on one of the branches.
- In a small cave directly north of the Area 11 map marker
- On the secret island far off the coast in the northwest of the map. To reach this island, climb up the plateau in Area 1 and look for a series of boulders concealing a cave entrance near the southern portion. Blast the boulders away with a Barrel Bomb. Inside, activate the Jewel Lily and ride a series of Great Wirebugs to reach the island.
Sparkleshell Snail Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Sparkleshell Snail Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.