Desert Rose is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Desert Rose in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Desert Rose nodes:
|Sand Rose||29||Low Rank only||Ore that has crystalized in the shape of a rose|
|Rock Rose||65||Any Rank||Fragile ore that resembles a rose. Don't drop it!
Request: Economic Stimulation
|Gaia Rose||221||High Rank, Master Rank||A delicate rose — wait, that's no rose, it's ore!|
|Cosmo Rose||332||Master Rank only||Ore that crystallized in the shape of a rose, surpassing the real deal.|
Where to find Desert Rose in MH Rise
Desert Roses can be found in the Sandy Plains in the following areas:
- North cliff between Area 4 and Area 5. As you make your way through the narrow passage in the eastern edge of Area 4, look for an opening in the walls of the cliff to the left. Climb up here and follow the tunnel to the north side where you can find the node.
- Behind one of the walls of the ruined structures in Area 12 (Upper)
- At the highest point northwest of the Area 11 map marker, atop the hills. Straightforward to get to.
- Directly south of the Area 2 marker on the map. The node is up above in the rocky mountain.
Desert Rose Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Desert Rose Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.