Firelantern is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MH Rise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Firelantern in MH Rise
- Among the cliffs near the camp in Area 1
- By the edge of the map south east in Area 1
- Near the Felyne camp on the higher portions of Area 7
- By the camp in Area 10
- Near the Giant Wirebug in Area 9 (toward 12)
- Near the Wyvern's Nest in Area 11
- At a high point in Area 13
Firelantern Related Quests in MH Rise
- Village Quest: Roly-poly Lanterns
MH Rise Firelantern Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.