|A vermillion berry. Looks like a fireball from afar|
|Node||Shimmering Red Berry|
Firelantern is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MH Rise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Firelantern in MH Rise
Firelantern is only available in Low Rank settings. It can be harvested from Shimmering Red Berry gathering nodes at the Shrine Ruins. Shimmering Red Berry nodes can be found in the following areas:
- Among the cliffs near the camp in Area 1
- By the edge of the map south east in Area 1
- Near the Felyne camp on the higher portions of Area 7
- By the camp in Area 10
- Near the Giant Wirebug in Area 9 (toward 12)
- Near the Wyvern's Nest in Area 11
- At a high point in Area 13
Firelantern Related Quests in MH Rise
- Village Quest: Roly-poly Lanterns
MH Rise Firelantern Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!