Mushroom Colony (Jungle)
Mushroom Colony (Jungle) is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items (also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Mushroom Colony (Jungle) in MH Rise
Where to find Mushroom Colony (Jungle) in MH Rise
Mushroom Colony nodes can be found in the Jungle in the following areas:
- Up the hill section between Area 6 and 8
- Inside a cave in Area 7, slightly southeast of the Area 7 map marker
- Right on the Area 7 map marker, just outside the log tunnel
- Going through the log tunnel in Area 7, continue ahead and climb the tree at the end of the path to find a node on one of the branches
- Still on the tree above, turn towards the southeast to find large mushroom platforms on the side of a large tree. Climb up the platform to find a node
- Area 8, on a ledge on the side of the hill
- Directly north of the Area 9 map marker, right by the wall of the hill
- Area 10, inside the ruins
Mushroom Colony (Jungle) Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Mushroom Colony (Jungle) Notes
- The Shrine Ruins locale also has Mushroom Colony nodes that offer a different set of items. See Mushroom Colony for details.
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.