|A delicate rose — wait, that's no rose, it's ore!|
Gaia Rose is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Gaia Rose in MH Rise
Gaia Rose is available in both High Rank and Master Rank settings, but is more common in the latter which requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. It can be harvested from Desert Rose gathering nodes in the Sandy Plains. Desert Rose nodes can be found in the following areas:
- North cliff between Area 4 and Area 5. As you make your way through the narrow passage in the eastern edge of Area 4, look for an opening in the walls of the cliff to the left and above. Climb up here and follow the tunnel to the north side where you can find the node.
- Behind one of the walls of the ruined structures in Area 12 (Upper)
- At the highest point northwest of the Area 11 map marker, atop the hills. Straightforward to get to.
- Directly south of the Area 2 marker on the map. The node is up above in the rocky mountain.
Gaia Rose Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Gaia Rose Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!