Flouncejelly is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Flouncejelly is this frilly folds and lace pattern on this jellyfish grant it the appearance of both an umbrella and a noble lady. Flouncejelly is a brand-new Item debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Items in Monster Hunter Rise can be used for a variety of reasons and range from potions, enhancers, to invaluable tools or even bowman ammo.
How to send Meowcenaries
- First, talk to Felyne Chief Kogarashi. He can be found at the Buddy Plaza. Alternatively, you can use the Buddy Piazza in Elgado if you are in that location.
- Now, select the destination you want to investigate. Note that each location has different routes, with distinct Monsters and unique Materials. Make your decision based on what you are looking for and what you need.
- As the third step, you have to choose the Buddies you want to send out to scout and then pay the required fee in Kamura Points.
- Head back to Felyne Chief Kogarashi after you complete 5 Quests to receive the rewards. A prompt will appear on-screen when the Meowcenaries complete their selected mission
- This frilly folds and lace pattern on this jellyfish grant it the appearance of both an umbrella and a noble lady.
How to get Flouncejelly
This material can be obtained by completing Quests, gathering out on the field, or through Crafting.
Quests that reward Flouncejelly
Locations where Flouncejelly can be collected
|Location Name||Area||Gather Amount|
|Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2|
Items that create or are created with Flouncejelly
|Item Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||End Result|
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Flouncejelly Usage
Armor that use Flouncejelly Usage
Armor Sets that use Flouncejelly Usage
Palico Weapons that uses Flouncejelly
Master Rank Palico Weapons
Palico Armor that uses Flouncejelly
Master Rank Palico Armor
Palamute Weapons that uses Heavy Humble Scrap
Master Rank Palamute Weapons
Palamute Armor that uses Heavy Humble Scrap
Master Rank Palamute Armor
Flouncejelly Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here…
- Flouncejelly is an extremely rare material that can only be obtained by sending the Meowcenaries to explore the Lava Caverns.
- When sending the Meowcenaries to scout the Shrine Ruins, it is important to check if there is a blue glittering symbol, next to the location's name. Also check if the same blue glittering symbol appears appears next to the Flouncejelly in any of the three given paths. This indicates that rarer drops are bound to be picked by your felyne friends.
- Note that the higher amount of Meowcenaries sent and doing the scouting, the higher chances you have of getting a Flouncejelly.