Maximumpkin is a Master Rank Material in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Maximumpkin is a brand new Material debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Materials such as Maximumpkin are special Items that are obtained from looting the environment, completing Quests and objectives, and by carving specific Monsters. Materials are usually harvested off a Monster after completing a hunt and these are primarily used for Crafting and upgrading a hunter's equipment.
The king of Bumblepumpkins. It has grown to an unbelievable size as a result of being carefully nurtured.
How to send Meowcenaries
- First, talk to Felyne Chief Kogarashi. He can be found at the Buddy Plaza. Alternatively, you can use the Buddy Piazza in Elgado if you are in that location.
- Now, select the destination you want to investigate. Note that each location has different routes, with distinct Monsters and unique Materials. Make your decision based on what you are looking for and what you need.
- As the third step, you have to choose the Buddies you want to send out to scout and then pay the required fee in Kamura Points.
- Head back to Felyne Chief Kogarashi after you complete 5 Quests to receive the rewards. A prompt will appear on-screen when the Meowcenaries complete their selected mission.
How to get Maximumpkin
This material can be obtained from the following sources:
Quests & Rewards for MaximumpkinMeowcenaries Rewards (Flooded Forest)
Monsters that drop Maximumpkin__monster__
Locations with MaximumpkinFlooded Forest
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Maximumpkin
Armor that use Maximumpkin
Armor Sets that use Maximumpkin
Decorations that use Maximumpkin
Palico Weapons that use Maximumpkin
Palico Armor that use Maximumpkin
Palamute Weapons that use Maximumpkin
Palamute Armor that use Maximumpkin
Other Items that use Maximumpkin
Maximumpkin Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here…
- Maximumpkin is an extremely rare material that can only be obtained by sending the Meowcenaries to explore the Flooded Forest.
- When sending the Meowcenaries to scout the Shrine Ruins, it is important to check if there is a blue glittering symbol, next to the location's name. Also check if the same blue glittering symbol appears appears next to the Maximumpkin in any of the three given paths. This indicates that rarer drops are bound to be picked by your felyne friends.
- Note that the higher amount of Meowcenaries sent and doing the scouting, the higher chances you have of getting a Maximumpkin.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!