Parafruit is an Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise).
Fruit with an aroma so spicy it's paralyzing. Too dangerous to keep after a quest.
How to get Parafruit
This material can be obtained from the following sources:
This item can be used as a Consumable Item by hunters out in the field in order to aid them in their hunt:
|Traps/Offense||Using a Parafruit will cause the hunter to throw a projectile in the direction they are facing. If the projectile hits a monster, it will splatter and cause Paralysis buildup in the monster.||N/A|
The following gameplay mechanics apply to this Item:
The 100% drop rate for this item is misleading. Hunters do NOT actually have a 100% chance of acquiring this item via the source listed on this page. The source of this item is actually split into 5 loot pools. One of these loot pools is guaranteed to give you this item 100% of the time, however the other loot pools have a 0% chance of giving you this item. This means you only have a 20% chance of acquiring this item from its source, because there is an 80% chance you will get the wrong loot pool.
Upon finishing the current quest or expedition, any remaining Parafruit in the hunter's inventory will be removed, similar to Supply Items.
It should be noted that Parafruit is subject to status thresholds like all other sources of abnormal status buildup, meaning it will not trigger its corresponding status effect on a monster unless it builds up enough status to overcome that monster's corresponding status threshold. For more information on abnormal status buildup as it pertains to the Paralysis status effect, please see the Paralysis page.