Bismuth Fragment is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Bismuth Fragment in MH Rise
- Right by Sub-Camp 1 in Area 10.
- North of Sub-Camp 2 in Area 6. Follow the grey-colored path on the map left of camp which curves to the north to find the node.
- Find the broken bridge directly south of Sub-Camp 2 in Area 6. The node is on a ledge underneath the part closer to the camp.
- North east of the Area 13 marker on the map (Underground), next to the lava.
- South west of the Area 8 marker on the map (Underground). This is easiest reached by starting from Sub-Camp 2 and jumping down into the waterlogged area below. Halfway between Area 6 and 8, climb up the walls on the right. The node is atop a pillar in this area. Scale the pillar to reach it.
Bismuth Fragment Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Bismuth Fragment Notes
- There is another node near Sub-Camp 1 that has an identical icon on the map, but this is for the Bismuth Chunk which is a Delivery Item.
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.