Rainbowshrooms is a Master Rank Material in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Rainbowshrooms is a brand new Material debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Materials such as Rainbowshrooms are special Items that are obtained from looting the environment, completing Quests and objectives, and by carving specific Monsters. Materials are usually harvested off a Monster after completing a hunt and these are primarily used for Crafting and upgrading a hunter's equipment.
A set of colorful mushrooms most pleasing to the eye. Both their taste and toxicity are especially peculiar.
How to send Meowcenaries
- First, talk to Felyne Chief Kogarashi. He can be found at the Buddy Plaza. Alternatively, you can use the Buddy Piazza in Elgado if you are in that location.
- Now, select the destination you want to investigate. Note that each location has different routes, with distinct Monsters and unique Materials. Make your decision based on what you are looking for and what you need.
- As the third step, you have to choose the Buddies you want to send out to scout and then pay the required fee in Kamura Points.
- Head back to Felyne Chief Kogarashi after you complete 5 Quests to receive the rewards. A prompt will appear on-screen when the Meowcenaries complete their selected mission
How to get Rainbowshrooms
This material can be obtained from the following sources:
Quests & Rewards for Rainbowshrooms
Monsters that drop Rainbowshrooms
Locations with Rainbowshrooms
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Rainbowshrooms
Armor that use Rainbowshrooms
Armor Sets that use Rainbowshrooms
Decorations that use Rainbowshrooms
- Fungiform Jewel+ 4 (x4)
Palico Weapons that use Rainbowshrooms
Palico Armor that use Rainbowshrooms
Palamute Weapons that use Rainbowshrooms
Palamute Armor that use Rainbowshrooms
Other Items that use Rainbowshrooms
Rainbowshrooms Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here…
- Rainbow are an extremely rare material that can only be obtained by sending the Meowcenaries to explore the Shrine Ruins.
- When sending the Meowcenaries to scout the Shrine Ruins, it is important to check if there is a blue glittering symbol, next to the location's name. Also check if the same blue glittering symbol appears appears next to the Rainbow in any of the three given paths. This indicates that rarer drops are bound to be picked by your felyne friends.
- Note that the higher amount of Meowcenaries sent and doing the scouting, the higher chances you have of getting a Rainbowshroom.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!