|Dango Skill||Dango Driver|
Careless Caramel in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Careless Caramel is a new Dango that is added to the Sunbreak Expansion. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
The crisp caramelized shell is the very definition of a happy accident.
How to unlock Careless Caramel
Careless Caramel is unlocked by:
- Quest details go here.
Careless Caramel Dango Skills
- Ordering the Careless Caramel Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 50% chance of activating the Dango Driver skill.
- Skill Effects: Slightly increases amount of recoverable damage when taking damage.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Careless Caramel Upgrades
- Upgardes for Careless Caramel goes here.
Careless Caramel Notes & Trivia
- Careless Caramel Dango Notes, Tips, and Other Notes.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man