|Dango Skill||Dango Hurler|
Sweetheart in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A dango with a subtle touch of sugary sweetness! Take a bite and relax!
How to unlock Sweetheart
- Unlocked from the beginning of the game.
Sweetheart Dango Skills
- Ordering the Sweetheart Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 80% chance of activating the Dango Hurler skill.
- Skill Effects: Increase damage dealt by kunai.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Sweetheart is upgraded into Secretheart by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 7⭐ Hub Quests (Completing Urgent Quest Can't Kill It With Fire)
Sweetheart Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!