|Dango Skill||Dango Rider|
Dressage in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
Filled with seaweed for an authentic coastal flavor! Surfers love these.
How to unlock Dressage
Dressage is unlocked by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 4⭐ Village Quests (Completing Urgent Quest Monkey Wrench in Your Plans) or;
- Gaining access to Lv. 3⭐ Hub Quests (Completing Urgent Quest Hellfire)
Dressage Dango Skills
- Ordering the Dressage Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 80% chance of activating the Dango Rider skill.
- Skill Effects: Extends riding time.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Dressage Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man