|Dango Skill||Dango Bulker|
Cool-to-the-Core in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A dango made from apples. Like they say: "One a day keeps the monsters away!"
How to unlock Cool-to-the-Core
Cool-to-the-core is unlocked by:
- Gaining access to LV. 3⭐ Village Quests (Completing the Urgent Quest Feathered Frenzy) or;
- Gaining access to LV. 2⭐ Hub Quests (Completing the Urgent Quest Dead Ringer)
Cool-to-the-Core Dango Skills
- Ordering the Cool-to-the-Core Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 80% chance of activating the Dango Bulker skill.
- Skill Effects: Grants a temporary attack boost when you use the Show Off 2 gesture for a while.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Cool-to-the-Core Notes & Trivia
- The Skill can be reactivated by performing the Show Off 2 gesture again. This can be done indefinitely as long as the Dango Skill is in effect.
- The Skill stacks with Demondrug/Mega Demondrug and Demon Powder, but does NOT stack with Might Seed, and is deactivated if one is eaten. It cannot be reactivated by performing the Show Off 2 gesture while the Might Seed buff is active.
- Stand still with "Show Off 2" going for 5 seconds. Provides a 15 base attack buff for 30 seconds.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man