|Dango Skill||Dango Ice Res (Lo)|
Too-cool in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A new, spicy dango using a local pepper! It'll set your tongue a-tingling!
How to unlock Too-cool
Too-cool is unlocked by:
- Gaining access to LV. 4⭐ Village Quests (Completing the urgent quest Monkey Wrench in Your Plans) or;
- Gaining access to LV. 3⭐ Hub Quests (Completing the urgent quest Hellfire)
Too-cool Dango Skills
- Ordering the Too-cool Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 90% chance of activating the Dango Ice Res (Lo) skill.
- Skill Effects: Slightly increases ice resistance.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Too-cool is upgraded to Sub-zero by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 4⭐ Hub Quests (Completing Urgent Quest The Blue Apex)
Too-cool Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man