|Dango Skill||Dango Feet|
Balancing in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A heavily-heaped dango full of edamame! A snack to help build bodily balance.
How to unlock Balancing
- Unlocked from the beginning of the game.
Balancing Dango Skills
- Ordering the Balancing Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has a 55% chance of activating the Dango Feet skill.
- Skill Effects: Prevents you from getting knocked on your butt
- Activation chance can be boosted to 95% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Balancing is upgraded to Centering by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 5⭐ Hub Quests (Completing Urgent Quest The Restless Swamp)
Balancing Notes & Trivia
- Acts as a lesser version of Flinch Free 1 and does not prevent teammate knockback.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!