|Dango Skill||Dango Defender (Lo)|
Bestnut in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A dango made with hardy chestnuts! Its mild flavor goes well with a cup of tea.
How to unlock Bestnut
- Bestnut is unlocked from the beginning of the game.
Bestnut Dango Skills
- Ordering the Bestnut Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 85% chance of activating the Dango Defender (Lo) skill.
- Skill Effects: Sometimes decreases damage taken.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Bestnut is upgraded to Super Bestnut by:
- Completing the Lv. 4⭐ Hub Quest Totally Not Cool, Kulu!
Bestnut Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man