|Dango Skill||Dango Moxie|
Magnaroar in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
The Magnamalo dango Mk. 1! It tastes just like a battlecry sounds!
How to unlock Magnaroar
Magnaroar is unlocked by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 5⭐ Village Quests (Completing the urgent quest Comeuppance)
Magnaroar Dango Skills
- Ordering the Magnaroar Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has a 60% chance of activating the Dango Moxie skill.
- Skill Effects: Prevents fainting one time when damage taken exceeds your remaining health.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Magnaroar is upgraded to Magnacrisp by:
- Completing the Lv. 6⭐ Hub Quest Do it For the Dango!
Magnaroar Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man