|Dango Skill||Dango Money Maker|
Wealthy Man in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
Sweet potato with sweet bean garnishing? The combination just screams "fine dining!"
How to unlock Wealthy Man
- Unlocked from the beginning of the game.
Wealthy Man Dango Skills
- Wealthy Man Dango is a Daily Special Dango. The daily special changes after every quest and cannot be ordered at Camp during a quest.
- Ordering the Wealthy Man Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has a 90% chance of activating the Dango Money Maker skill.
- Skill Effects: Increases the amount of zenny you receive at the end of a quest.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Wealthy Man Upgrades
Wealthy Man Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!