|Dango Skill||Dango Thunder Res (Hi)|
Spicejolt in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
Less dango and WAY more pepper! You'll feel the burn all over in the best way!
How to unlock Spicejolt
Spicejolt is upgraded from Spicetingle by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 5⭐ Hub Quests (Completing Urgent Quest The Restless Swamp)
Spicejolt Dango Skills
- Ordering the Spicejolt Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 90% chance of activating the Dango Thunder Res (Hi) skill.
- Skill Effects: Significantly increases thunder resistance. (Thunder Res +10)
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Spicejolt Notes & Trivia
- This Dango replaces Spicetingle in the menu. You will no longer be able to order it upon upgrading.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!