|Dango Skill||Dango Polisher
Blastslash in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
This dango takes super speedy moves and the zing of a Zinogre to make, y'know!
How to unlock Blastslash
Blastslash is upgraded from Sharp by:
- Completing the Lv. 4⭐ Hub Quest Dango Duty
Blastslash Dango Skills
- Ordering the Blastslash Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has a 70% chance of activating the following skills:
- Dango Polisher
- Skill Effects: Speeds up weapon sharpening.
- Dango Pyro
- Skill Effects: Upgrades Large Barrel Bombs to Mega Barrel Bombs.
- Dango Polisher
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Blastslash Notes & Trivia
- Removes between 1-3 cycles of sharpening.
- This Dango replaces Sharp in the menu. You will no longer be able to order it once upgraded.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Having ANY Speed Sharpening skill, will overwrite the Dango Polisher effect.
So, having Speed Sharpening 2 and using this Dango, will NOT give you tier 3 Speed Sharpening (you'll still have 2). The Dango effect is like rolling a dice every time you sharpen and it always takes off a minimum of 1 sharpen-animation (Max of 3 removed).