|Dango Skill||Dango Carver (Hi)|
Triple Rose in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A well-seared rose dango, topped with a healthy dose of read bean sauce!
How to unlock Triple Rose
Triple Rose is upgraded from Rosy by:
- Completing the HR7⭐Hub Quest Seared Situation from Yomogi the Chef.
Triple Rose Dango Skills
- Triple Rose Dango is a Daily Special Dango. The daily special changes after every quest and cannot be ordered at Camp during a quest.
- Ordering the Triple Rose Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 80% chance of activating the Dango Carver (Hi) skill.
- Skill Effects: Often increases the number of times you can carve.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Triple Rose Upgrades
Triple Rose Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!