|Dango Skill||Dango Defender|
Self Kelp in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Self Kelp is a new Dango that is added to the Sunbreak Expansion. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
Only the freshest Elgado kelp will do! Just enough salt to keep anyone addicted.
How to unlock Self Kelp
Self Kelp is unlocked by:
- Quest details go here.
Self Kelp Dango Skills
- Ordering the Self Kelp Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 60% chance of activating the Dango Defender skill.
- Skill Effects: Whenever you take a set amount of damage, damage from the next hit is slightly reduced.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Self Kelp Upgrades
- Upgardes for Self Kelp goes here.
Self Kelp Notes & Trivia
- Self Kelp Dango Notes, Tips, and Other Notes.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!