|Dango Skill||Dango Fire Res (Lo)|
Piping-hot Egg in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A dango made with eggs, and light on the seasoning. Careful; it's piping hot!
How to unlock Piping-hot Egg
Piping-hot Egg is unlocked by:
- Gaining access to LV. 4⭐ Village Quests (Completing the urgent quest Monkey Wrench in Your Plans) or;
- Gaining access to LV. 3⭐ Hub Quests (Completing the Urgent Quest Hellfire)
Piping-hot Egg Dango Skills
- Ordering the Piping-hot Egg Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 90% chance of activating the Dango Fire Res (Lo) skill.
- Skill Effects: Slightly increases fire resistance.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Piping-hot Egg Upgrades
Piping-hot Egg is upgraded to Lava-hot Egg by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 4⭐ Hub Quests (Completing the Urgent Quest The Blue Apex)
Piping-hot Egg Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man