|Dango Skill||Dango Miracle Worker|
Very Hap-peanut in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
Made with only the finest Sandy Plains peanuts! Don't ask me how I got them...
How to unlock Very Hap-peanut
Very Hap-peanut is unlocked by:
Very Hap-peanut Dango Skills
- Very Hap-peanut Dango is a Daily Special Dango. The daily special changes after every quest and cannot be ordered at Camp during a quest.
- Ordering the Very Hap-peanut Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has a 70% chance of activating the Dango Miracle Worker skill.
- Skill Effects: Often increases the number of reward items received at the end of a quest.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Very Hap-peanut Upgrades
Very Hap-peanut Notes & Trivia
- Despite seemingly being an upgrade to Hap-peanut, both dango are placed in the Daily Dango rotation and you can get one or the other.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man