|Dango Skill||Dango Ice Res (Hi)|
Sub-zero in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
A dango deep-frozen on a glacier. Go easy on 'em, or you'll get brainfreeze!
How to unlock Sub-zero
Sub-zero is upgraded from Too-cool by:
- Gaining access to Lv. 4⭐ Hub Quests (Completing Urgent Quest The Blue Apex)
Sub-zero Dango Skills
- Ordering the Sub-zero Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 90% chance of activating the Dango Ice Res (Hi) skill.
- Skill Effects: Significantly increases ice resistance. (Ice Res +10)
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Sub-zero Notes & Trivia
- This Dango replaces Too-cool in the menu. You will no longer be able to order it upon upgrading.
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
amble ramble ♦ Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Buddy's Treat ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Careless Caramel ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Easy Breezy ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Gooey Chewy ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Hide and Seek ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Self Kelp ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!