A Grand Gesture
|Objective||Hunt a Blood Orange Bishaten and an Aknosom|
|Time Limit||50 min|
A Grand Gesture is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
*points to paper* "I am he who has mastered the majestic art of the gesture! I shall bestow upon any hunter who bests a Blood Orange Bishaten and an Aknosom a gesture so grand it cannot be spoken of!" *points at door*
MH Rise A Grand Gesture Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for A Grand Gesture in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the A Grand Gesture quest:
- It's Over! Gesture - Note: This Gesture set contains two different gestures: It's Over! 1 and It's Over! 2
MH Rise A Grand Gesture Quest Completion Rewards
Completing A Grand Gesture will award the following:
- Crushing Fang
- Great Stoutbone
- Heavy Armor Sphere
- Lazuraite Jewel
- Massive Bone
- Mega Barrel Bomb
- Melding Nectar
- Tough Claw
MH Rise A Grand Gesture Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the A Grand Gesture quest go here