|Objective||Hunt all target monsters|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Noisy Neighbors is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
My neighborszzzz... They're havin' some kind of party...and it'szzz been keepin' me up for dayszzz... They're so loud! All that stompin'...and screamin'! Wish they'd keep it down! Don't they know people need rest around here!? Do something...pleaszzz... *snore*
MH Rise Noisy Neighbors Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: __conditions__
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: __environmentinfo__
- Locale Info: __localeinfo__
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for Noisy Neighbors in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Noisy Neighbors quest:
MH Rise Noisy Neighbors Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Noisy Neighbors will award the following:
MH Rise Noisy Neighbors Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Noisy Neighbors quest go here
I just completed this quest and the only quest bonus rewards was some Mega Barrel Bombs.