Roar of the Black Eclipse
|Objective||Hunt a Gore Magala|
|Client||Chichae the Quest Damsel|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Roar of the Black Eclipse is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
I've prepared a quest perfectly suited to our rising star—Oh, I cannot wait to see you take on this challenge! (Fat chance, Chich! You can't see the Arena from the quest counter!) *ahem* Do be careful and good luck!
MH Rise Roar of the Black Eclipse Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: __conditions__
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: __environmentinfo__
- Locale Info: __localeinfo__
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for Roar of the Black Eclipse in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Roar of the Black Eclipse quest:
MH Rise Roar of the Black Eclipse Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Roar of the Black Eclipse will award the following:
MH Rise Roar of the Black Eclipse Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Roar of the Black Eclipse quest go here
Just completed this quest and there are no bonus quest rewards. From the events quest game on this website, this quest just gives more hunter rank and master rank points.