|Objective||Hunt an Aurora Somnacanth and a Garangolm|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Minor Inconveniences is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
I heard that the Citadel is full of wonderful and rare creatures that I simply MUST research. There are some... hindrances that must be dealt with before my research can begin. Perhaps you can be of service to me?
MH Rise Minor Inconveniences Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for Minor Inconveniences in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Minor Inconveniences quest:
- Delightful Pose set
MH Rise Minor Inconveniences Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Minor Inconveniences will award the following:
- Adamant Jewel
- Crushing Fang
- Golden Egg
- Heavy Armor Sphere
- Melding Honey
- Monster Slogbone
- Solid Bone
- Tough Claw
MH Rise Minor Inconveniences Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Minor Inconveniences quest go here