Forlorn Arena is a Location in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Different areas of the game have a different look and feel, map and special unique monsters that spawn within them. Some areas are safe from monster attacks, and large locales are often divided into Areas by number.
- Only available with the Sunbreak Expansion
- Added with Patch 18.104.22.168, released on August 10, 2022
Crumbled but still standing tall, this structure no longer serves a purpose. It simply exists, in a vast sea of clouds. Its true form only seen by those brave enough to climb it.
MH Rise Forlorn Arena Map
- Location Map to be added
MH Rise Forlorn Arena Relic Notebook Entries
MH Rise Forlorn Arena Quests
The following is a list of Quests that will take you to this destination. Note that the Forlorn Arena is only available in the Master Rank setting, thus there are no Low Rank or High Rank quests available.
MH Rise Forlorn Arena Ecosystem
- LR denotes creatures available in Low Rank settings.
- HR denotes creatures available in High Rank settings.
- MR denotes creatures available in Master Rank settings and require the Sunbreak Expansion to encounter.
- Note that the Forlorn Arena is only available in Master Rank settings, thus all creatures encountered here are of the Master Rank variant.
MH Rise Forlorn Arena Gallery
Screenshots and images of this area, as well as location videos go here.