Food Fight is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR).Food Fight became available as part of Title Update 5, which was released for Monster Hunter Sunbreak on April 20th, 2023. Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
Beg your pardon, I have to deliver this food in time for the young master's birthday party, but a Magnamalo and a Rajang are being a nuissance in the Lava Caverns. Get rid of them, and I'll give you materials for some layered armor!
MH Rise Food Fight Quest Information
- Conditions: MR6 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted, Unstable Environment
- Locale Info: Lava Caverns
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for Food Fight in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Food Fight quest:
- Noble Foreign Drawings
- Lennigan Layered Armor
MH Rise Food Fight Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Food Fight quest go here