Flash of Inspiration
|Objective||Hunt an Astalos|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Flash of Inspiration is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
Ah, the Astalos moves with such magnificence, does it not? How I wish to incorporate its electrifying maneuvers into my own swordplay. Could I ask that you hunt one so that I may observe it from a distance? I shall reward you with an outfit that rivals the elegance of my own!
MH Rise Flash of Inspiration Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Quest Target Only
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for Flash of Inspiration in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Flash of Inspiration quest:
- Lien Layered Armor - Crafted with the Light Foreign Drawings material which can be obtained by completing the quest.
MH Rise Flash of Inspiration Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Flash of Inspiration will award the following:
- Adamant Jewel
- Astalos Shard
- Heavy Armor Sphere
- Light Foreign Drawings
- Melding Honey
- Monster Slogbone
MH Rise Flash of Inspiration Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Flash of Inspiration quest go here