|Objective||Hunt a Rathian and a Rathalos|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Forbidden Waltz is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests are special, downloadable quests released by the developers to celebrate seasonal events, collaborations with other games and media, or certain milestones that the game has achieved. These quests are optional and are not required in order to progress the main story, but may reward players with additional materials or special items such as layered armor, gestures and stickers.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest can be downloaded by speaking to Senri the Mailman and selecting the Add-On Content section and then choosing Event Quests.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
The august assault of two fiery wyverns is a beautiful sight to behold, indeed. Any valiant warriors out there that can best their incandescent dance shall receive a gift: materials to craft some layered armor.
MH Rise Forbidden Waltz Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: __conditions__
- Failure Conditions: __failureconditions__
- Environment Info: __environmentinfo__
- Locale Info: __localeinfo__
Other Monsters in this quest:
Special Rewards for Forbidden Waltz in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Forbidden Waltz quest:
MH Rise Forbidden Waltz Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Forbidden Waltz will award the following:
MH Rise Forbidden Waltz Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Forbidden Waltz quest go here
Just completed this quest and unlocked the Monocle of Clarity layered armor head piece and some Glasses Tickets from the event quest rewards.