Harvest Boon is an Event Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Event Quests in Monster Hunter Rise are special, time-limited quests. Players do not need to complete these quests to progress the story and access the game but will benefit from special rewards for doing these additional objectives. Event Quests are time-limited and can only be completed during a specific timeframe, with unique rewards for each cycle. Talk to the Courier and select the Add-On Content section, select the Event Quest to download and it will be added to the Gathering Hub.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
- This quest requires an internet connection to download but can be played offline once obtained.
Around this time of year, we offer a Kulu-Ya-Ku egg and some Lagombi pelts to the harvest gods, but we need two particularly large specimens this year and we're not having much luck so far. Can anyone help us out?
MH Rise Harvest Boon Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or Time expires
- Environment Info: Quest Target Only
- Locale: Arena
- Other Monsters: None
Special Rewards for Harvest Boon in MH Rise
The following special rewards can be obtained by completing the Harvest Boon quest:
MH Rise Harvest Boon Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Harvest Boon will award the following:
MH Rise Harvest Boon Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Harvest Boon quest go here