Sinister Gloomcloth is a Master Rank Material in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Sinister Gloomcloth is a brand new Material debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Materials such as Sinister Gloomcloth are special Items that are obtained from looting the environment, completing Quests and objectives, and by carving specific Monsters. Materials are usually harvested off a Monster after completing a hunt and these are primarily used for Crafting and upgrading a hunter's equipment.
A cloth sworn by a messenger long ago in a farawy underworld. Can supposedly absorb life.
How to send Meowcenaries
- First, talk to Felyne Chief Kogarashi. He can be found at the Buddy Plaza. Alternatively, you can use the Buddy Piazza in Elgado if you are in that location.
- Now, select the destination you want to investigate. Note that each location has different routes, with distinct Monsters and unique Materials. Make your decision based on what you are looking for and what you need.
- As the third step, you have to choose the Buddies you want to send out to scout and then pay the required fee in Kamura Points.
- Head back to Felyne Chief Kogarashi after you complete 5 Quests to receive the rewards. A prompt will appear on-screen when the Meowcenaries complete their selected mission.
How to get Sinister Gloomcloth
This material can be obtained from the following sources:
Quests & Rewards for Sinister GloomclothMeowcenaries - Master Rank
Monsters that drop Sinister GloomclothNone
Locations with Sinister GloomclothNone
Sinister Gloomcloth Usage
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Armor that use Sinister Gloomcloth
- Death Stench Brain X
- Death Stench Muscle X
- Death Stench Grip X
- Death Stench Bowels X
- Death Stench Hell X
Armor Sets that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Decorations that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Palico Weapons that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Palico Armor that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Palamute Weapons that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Palamute Armor that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Other Items that use Sinister Gloomcloth
Sinister Gloomcloth Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here…
- Sinister Gloomcloth is an extremely rare material that can only be obtained by sending the Meowcenaries to explore the Sandy Plains.
- When sending the Meowcenaries to scout the Shrine Ruins, it is important to check if there is a blue glittering symbol, next to the location's name. Also check if the same blue glittering symbol appears appears next to the Sinister Gloomcloth in any of the three given paths. This indicates that rarer drops are bound to be picked by your felyne friends.
- Note that the higher amount of Meowcenaries sent and doing the scouting, the higher chances you have of getting a Sinister Gloomcloth.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!