Bumblepumpkin is a Material in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Materials such as Bumblepumpkin are special Items that are obtained from looting the environment, completing Quests and objectives, and by carving specific Monsters. Materials are usually harvested off a Monster after completing a hunt and these are primarily used for Crafting and upgrading a hunter's equipment.
A trendy orange pumpkin. If left undisturbed, it can grow to be gigantic.
How to send Meowcenaries
- First, talk to Felyne Chief Kogarashi. He can be found at the Buddy Plaza. Alternatively, you can use the Buddy Piazza in Elgado if you are in that location.
- Now, select the destination you want to investigate. Note that each location has different routes, with distinct Monsters and unique Materials. Make your decision based on what you are looking for and what you need.
- As the third step, you have to choose the Buddies you want to send out to scout and then pay the required fee in Kamura Points.
- Head back to Felyne Chief Kogarashi after you complete 5 Quests to receive the rewards. A prompt will appear on-screen when the Meowcenaries complete their selected mission
How to get Bumblepumpkin
This material can be obtained from the following sources:
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Bumblepumpkin
Bumblepumpkin Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here…
- Bumblepumpkin is an extremely rare material that can only be obtained by sending the Meowcenaries to explore the Flooded Forest.
- When sending the Meowcenaries to scout the Shrine Ruins, it is important to check if there is a blue glittering symbol, next to the location's name. Also check if the same blue glittering symbol appears appears next to the Bumblepumpkin in any of the three given paths. This indicates that rarer drops are bound to be picked by your felyne friends.
- Note that the higher amount of Meowcenaries sent and doing the scouting, the higher chances you have of getting a Bumblepumpkin.