Mountshrooms is a Material in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Materials such as Mountshrooms are special Items that are obtained from looting the environment, completing Quests and objectives, and by carving specific Monsters. Materials are usually harvested off a Monster after completing a hunt, and these are primarily used for Crafting and upgrading a hunter's equipment.
A heaping mushroom platter. Made with shrooms of all types and styles.
How to send Meowcenaries
- First, talk to Felyne Chief Kogarashi. He can be found at the Buddy Plaza. Alternatively, you can use the Buddy Piazza in Elgado if you are in that location.
- Now, select the destination you want to investigate. Note that each location has different routes, with distinct Monsters and unique Materials. Make your decision based on what you are looking for and what you need.
- As the third step, you have to choose the Buddies you want to send out to scout and then pay the required fee in Kamura Points.
- Head back to Felyne Chief Kogarashi after you complete 5 Quests to receive the rewards. A prompt will appear on-screen when the Meowcenaries complete their selected mission
How to get Mountshrooms
This material can be obtained from the following sources:
Mushroom Node (Sparkling)
- ??% (x?)
- ??% (x?)
When dispatching Meowcenaries to Locals certain nodes can be sparking, these sparking nodes give you access to specific materials that are used in unique amour sets and weapons. The material collected changes depending on the rank and the location.
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Mountshrooms
- Chaos Bow I (x1)
- Plegis Needle I (x1)
- Poison Fungasax I (x1)
- Wyvern's Perch I (x1)
- Chaos Bow II (x3)
- Plegis Needle II (x3)
- Poison Fungasax II (x5)
- Wyvern's Perch II (x5)
Armor that uses Mountshrooms
Low Rank Armor
- Chaoshroom (x2)
- Chaos Plate (x2)
Palico Weapons that use Mountshrooms
Low Rank Weapons
- F Shroom Rod (x1)
Palico Armor that uses Mountshrooms
Low Rank Armor
- F Chaos Bulbs (x1)
- F Chaos Skirt (x1)
This material can be used to obtain the following Items:
|Ingredient||Motley Mix Items||Bonus Items|
|Mountshroom||Herbal Medicine (x2)||Gunpowder (x?)|
Mountshrooms Notes & Tips
- Mountshrooms are an extremely rare material that can only be obtained by sending the Meowcenaries to explore the Shrine Ruins.
- When sending the Meowcenaries to scout the Shrine Ruins, it is important to check if there is a blue glittering symbol, next to the location's name. Also check if the same blue glittering symbol appears appears next to the Mountshrooms in any of the three given paths. This indicates that rarer drops are bound to be picked by your felyne friends.
- Note that the higher amount of Meowcenaries sent and doing the scouting, the higher chances you have of getting a Mountshroom.
- Other notes and player tips go
- Notes & tips go here…
worst wiki of all time
Obtained through meowsenary buddy missions. Look for the shiny, twinkling mushroom node in the expedition loot potentials. Yet to confirm from argosy, but this is how I got mine
I found in from shiny mushroom node when you send the cats on missions
Someone posted on reddit that they can be traded via the Argosy