Motley Mix in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a service provided at the Tea Shop. Choosing the Motely Mix option allows you to hand over your raw ingredients to Yomogi or Otemai, who will roast them for you, turning them into usable items such as rations, steaks, herbal medicine and other consumables. Certain rare items may also be thrown into the mix as rewards. The Motley Mix is also the primary source of Dango Tickets.
- Each ingredient given to the chef has a Guaranteed Reward item, with the amount varying depending on the ingredient give and some can also reward other items. These other rewards do not have a fixed amount and you can get all, some, or none of the listed items.
- Unlike previous incarnations of this system, the Motley Mix will reward your items instantly. There is no need to complete quests, waiting for the items to "cook" before receiving your rewards.
- The Motley Mix is a great way to amass Well-done Steaks without having to cook them yourself one by one. This is especially useful during the early game.
- After placing a certain number of Motley Mix orders, Yomogi the Chef will have a yellow speech bubble above her head. Speaking to her will reward you with Dango Tickets. The more orders you place, the more tickets she will reward you with.
- Dango Tickets are an important resource that boost the activation chances of Meals ordered at the Tea Shop. Each Dango has a base activation chance for the skills attached to them, and using a Dango Ticket before placing your order will add +40% to the activation chance, guaranteeing activation of most Dango Skills.
Motley Mix Items in Monster Hunter Rise
|Ingredient||Cost in||Cost in||Guaranteed Rewards||Other Rewards|
|Raw Meat||65z||25pts||Well-done Steak x1||N/A|
|Blue Mushroom||85z||35z||Herbal Medicine x1|
|Mandragora||120z||50pts||Herbal Medicine x2|
|Exciteshroom||85z||35pts||Herbal Medicine x1|
|Nitroshroom||85z||35pts||Herbal Medicine x1|
|Mountshrooms||85z||35pts||Herbal Medicine x2|
|Shadeshrooms||180z||75pts||Herbal Medicine x3|
|Sushifish||85z||35pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Popfish||85z||35pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Scatterfish||85z||35pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Whetfish||85z||35pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Great Whetfish||150z||60pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Combustuna||85z||35pts||Gourmet Fish x1||
|Big Combustuna||150z||60pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Flamefin||85z||35pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Great Flamefin||150z||60pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Speartuna||150z||60pts||Gourmet Fish x1|
|Slagtoth Hide||130z||50pts||Ration x2||
|Slagtoth Hide +||180z||75pts||Ration x4|
|Gajau Skin||130z||50pts||Ration x2|
|Gajau Scale||180z||75pts||Ration x4|
|Meaty Hide||130z||50pts||Ration x2|
|meaty_hide-monster-hunter-rise-wiki-guideMeaty Hide +||180z||75pts||Ration x4||
|Jaggi Hide||130z||50pts||Ration x2|
|Jaggi Hide +||180z||75pts||Ration x4|
|Baggi Hide||130z||50pts||Ration x2|
|Wroggi Hide||130z||50pts||Ration x2|
|Big Fin||130z||50pts||Ration x2|
|Quality Fin||180z||75pts||Ration x4||
|Royal Ludroth Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x2|
|Barroth Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x2||
|Pukei-Pukei Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x2|
|Basarios Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x2|
|Barioth Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x3|
|Anjanath Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x3|
|Nargacuga Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x2|
|Mizutsune Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x3||
|Rathalos Tail||150z||60pts||Well-done Steak x4||