Fire Vs. Fire
|Objective||Hunt a Bazelgeuse|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Fire Vs. Fire is a Follower Collab Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Follower Collab Quests are a type of single-player-only Quest where the player can recruit the various NPCs they've encountered on their journey to join them on hunts. These followers each have their own personalities and quirks and will aid the hunter in various ways, allowing for a completely new hunting experience. There are two categories of Follower Collab Quests: Follower Quests which are specific to each Follower, and Support Surveys in which hunters may pick from Followers they have formed a close bond with and assign them a set of weapons from a limited selection.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
I'd like you to accompany me on a Bazelgeuse quest. A Particularly challenging monster, but surely not so much for one who has bested the Three Lords! Now then, "Flame of Kamura," let us see whose fire burns brighter! Let's move out!
MH Rise Fire Vs. Fire Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Follower(s): Admiral Galleus
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher, Single Player Only
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
How to unlock Fire Vs. Fire in MH Rise
Fire Vs. Fire can be unlocked as follows:
- Complete all of Admiral Galleus' previous Follower Quests
- Speak to Admiral Galleus
Fire Vs. Fire Completion Rewards
Completing Fire Vs. Fire will award the following:
- Royal Order's Axe (Weapon Design)
Fire Vs. Fire Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Fire Vs. Fire quest go here