Not Your Average Picnic
|Objective||Hunt a Rathalos|
|Client||Hinoa the Quest Maiden|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Not Your Average Picnic is a Follower Collab Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Follower Collab Quests are a type of single-player-only Quest where the player can recruit the various NPCs they've encountered on their journey to join them on hunts. These followers each have their own personalities and quirks and will aid the hunter in various ways, allowing for a completely new hunting experience. There are two categories of Follower Collab Quests: Follower Quests which are specific to each Follower, and Support Surveys in which hunters may pick from Followers they have formed a close bond with and assign them a set of weapons from a limited selection.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
This is so exciting! We finally get to go hunting together! I know it's important for us village defenders to train, but I'm just so happy that we finally get to spend some time together! Hope you packed your dango, because I'm not sharing!
MH Rise Not Your Average Picnic Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Follower(s): Hinoa
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher, Single Player Only
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
How to unlock Not Your Average Picnic in MH Rise
Not Your Average Picnic can be unlocked as follows:
- Unlock M⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hub Quests
- Speak to Hinoa in Kamura Village
Not Your Average Picnic Completion Rewards
Completing Not Your Average Picnic will award the following:
- Royal Order's Bow (Weapon Design)
Not Your Average Picnic Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Not Your Average Picnic quest go here