Enshrined Resentment is a Follower Collab Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Follower Collab Quests are a type of single-player-only Quest where the player can recruit the various NPCs they've encountered on their journey to join them on hunts. These followers each have their own personalities and quirks and will aid the hunter in various ways, allowing for a completely new hunting experience. There are two categories of Follower Collab Quests: Follower Quests which are specific to each Follower, and Support Surveys in which hunters may pick from Followers they have formed a close bond with and assign them a set of weapons from a limited selection.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
Utsushi says there's a Magnamalo causing trouble in the Shrine Ruins. Wanna team up and give it a good — what's Utsushi always say? — a good thrashin'? You know an ol' man's gotta stay in shape, so let's go huntin', yeah?
MH Rise Enshrined Resentment Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Follower(s): Master Arlow
- Conditions: MR 1 or higher, Single Player Only
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
How to unlock Enshrined Resentment in MH Rise
Enshrined Resentment can be unlocked as follows:
Enshrined Resentment Completion Rewards
Completing Enshrined Resentment will award the following:
- Royal Order's Bludgeon (Weapon Design)
Enshrined Resentment Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Enshrined Resentment quest go here