|Objective||Take a picture of a sleeping Arzuros|
|Client||Komitsu the Sweettooth|
|Reward||Teddybear I (Design)|
ArZZZZzzzzuros is a Request in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Requests are various assignments granted by the different NPCs that you meet throught the game. Players can complete Requests to earn unique rewards.
Please take a picture of a sleeping Arzuros. Thank you!
- There are many ways to get a picture of a sleeping Arzuros.
For the easiest reliable reproduction method to finish the quest, fight the Arzuros (easiest via the LR2 town quest "Grizzly Glutton") until you can trap it. Then trap it, use tranq bombs to knock it out, and complete the mission. After capturing it, you have a 20 second window to take a picture of the drugged "sleeping" Arzuros before the animation and post-mission screens appear.
- Rarely, you will catch them sleeping from the beginning of a quest.
- You can also force them to sleep by using Weapons with the Sleep status. Repeated hits will eventually fill up an invisible Sleep meter until the ailment takes effect. This can also be done by Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun users using Sleep Ammo and Bow users using Sleep Coating.
- Using the Sleeptoad Hunting Helper can also force an Arzuros to sleep.
- If there is also a Great Baggi in the area, you can use Wyvern Riding to commandeer it. Using its finisher attack can force an Arzuros to sleep.
- Lastly, when Arzuros takes enough damage, it will run away and go to sleep to recuperate.
- Completing this Request awards the Teddybear I Design Blueprint which unlocks the weapon for crafting at the Smithy.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!