Only the Good Eggs
|Objective||Deliver 2 Quality Wyvern Eggs|
|Client||Yomogi the Chef|
|Reward||Berry Safe Dango Added|
Only the Good Eggs is a Request in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Requests are various assignments granted by the different NPCs that you meet throught the game. Players can complete Requests to earn unique rewards.
Quality Wyvern Eggs are super-duper tasty! I'd love to use some in my Bunny Dango!
Only the Good Eggs Information
- Quality Wyvern Egg is a type of Delivery Item (also known as Transport Item). These are unique types of Account Items which are especially delicate and need to be carried and delivered manually to the Main Camp in order to obtain Kamura Points and count towards any unlocks or objectives.
- Quality Wyvern Egg can be acquired from the Wyvern Nest in sector 11 of the Shrine Ruins. It is available in High Rank settings only.
- When carrying a delivery item, the hunter moves at a much slower pace and is vulnerable to attacks. You can sprint, dodge, use Wirebug Dashes and even Wall Run but watch your stamina. Getting hit while carrying a delivery item will cause you to drop it, breaking the item and ruining your progress. You will have to go back to the node to pick a new one up again. Falling from great heights will also cause you to drop the item. Use a Wirebug dash before you hit the ground to prevent this from happening. You can also press to drop the item manually, but you will be unable to pick it back up.
- Note that Sub-Camps do not have Supply Boxes and they cannot be used for the delivery of these items.
Only the Good Eggs Notes
- Completing this Request unlocks the Berry Safe Dango at the Tea Shop and camp Canteen.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Of note: This has to be done in High Rank. Low Rank only has "Wyvern Egg", High Rank is where you pick up "Quality Wyvern Egg"
You can jump off at the vines and wirebug near bottom and you won't break the egg