An Egg-cellent idea is a Request in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Requests are various assignments granted by the different NPCs that you meet throught the game. Players can complete Requests to earn unique rewards.
The Smithies want to put my egg-hammer idea into motion. Will you get the egg for me?
An Egg-cellent idea Information
- Gargwa Egg is a type of Delivery Item (also known as Transport Item). These are unique types of Account Items which are especially delicate and need to be carried and delivered manually to the Main Camp in order to obtain Kamura Points and count towards any unlocks or objectives.
- To obtain a Gargwa Egg, you need to attack a Gargwa while they are docile. Any attack with weapons or Throwing Kunai will do. This will cause them to lay the egg which you can then pick up.
- Gargwa can be found in sectors 6 and 13 of the Shrine Ruins. During Gargwa Outbreaks, they can also be found in sectors 1, 2, 7 and 12. Large Monsters passing by will cause them to run away from an area.
- When carrying a delivery item, the hunter moves at a much slower pace and is vulnerable to attacks. You can sprint, dodge, use Wirebug Dashes and even Wall Run but watch your stamina. Getting hit while carrying a delivery item will cause you to drop it, breaking the item and ruining your progress. You will have to go back to the node to pick a new one up again. Falling from great heights will also cause you to drop the item. Use a Wirebug dash before you hit the ground to prevent this from happening. You can also press to drop the item manually, but you will be unable to pick it back up.
- Note that Sub-Camps do not have Supply Boxes and they cannot be used for the delivery of these items.
An Egg-cellent idea Notes
- Completing this Request awards the Egg Hammer I Design Blueprint which unlocks this weapon for crafting at the Smithy.