Grand God's Peer Arms in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Arms Armor and part of the Grand God's Peer Set Armor Set. Grand God's Peer Arms is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
An ancient figure's armguards. Their embrace welcomes foes, only to tear them to pieces.
How to Craft Grand God's Peer Arms
Grand God's Peer Arms can be crafted with the following materials:
Grand God's Peer Arms Information
- Derived from Master Rank Rajang Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Grand God's Peer Arms is part of the Grand God's Peer Set Armor Set
Grand God's Peer Arms Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand God's Peer Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 116 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__