|Level 1||Rarity 3
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Water Attack x2|
Makluva Cover in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Chest Armor and part of the Makluva Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Armor made from fish scales. The hard materials is closely knitted to prevent gaps.
How to Craft Makluva Cover
Makluva Cover can be crafted with the following materials:
- Springnight Carp x1
- Whetfish x2
- Big Fin x2
- Dragonite Ore x1
Makluva Cover Information
- Derived from Low Rank Ore
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Makluva Cover is part of the Makluva Set Armor Set
Makluva Cover Upgrades
Upgrading the Makluva Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!