Ibushi's Pure Foot
|Level 1||Rarity 10
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Wind Alignment x1
Guard Up x1
Ibushi's Pure Foot in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Leg Armor and part of the Ibushi - Pure Set Armor Set. Ibushi's Pure Foot is a brand new armor pierce debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Become as Ibushi. The demise of the world ventures closer, an inescapable end.
How to Craft Ibushi's Pure Foot
Ibushi's Pure Foot can be crafted with the following materials:
- Ibushi Cortex x4
- bushi Finehide x1
- Ibushi Bluespike + x2
- Rathian Weave x2
Ibushi's Pure Foot Information
- Derived from Master Rank Ibushi Monster
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Ibushi's Pure Foot is part of the Ibushi - Pure Set Armor Set
Ibushi's Pure Foot Upgrades
Upgrading the Ibushi - Pure Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 122 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!