So Hot, It Melts Iron is a Non Key Gathering Village Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Key Quests are mandatory to complete the game, while none key quests can be completed to earn additional rewards. You'll get 5 key quests and 6 non key quests per rank, if you complete 4 key quests you will unlock the next rank.
Where I'm from, if you want to make good equipment, ya gotta use lots of Coal. Maybe Kamura has some fancy pants way of doing it without coal, but we ain't got the facilities like you folks do here. Can you go get me some?
So Hot, It Melts Iron Information
- Rank: N/A
- Class: Non Key Quest
- Conditions: None
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires.
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Just below and to the right as you exit the small tunnel from sector 4 to 5.
- Sector 5, just as you enter the long tunnel leading to sector 13
- Next to Sub-camp 1 in sector 10. Drop down to the left.
- Directly south of the sector 10 map marker.
- Northeast of Sub-camp 2 in sector 7. High above in the hills.
- Between sector 13 and 14 (Underground), climb the tall spire to the west
- Northwest of the sector 14 map marker (Underground).
- In the hidden area northeast of sector 11. Enter through a crawlspace at the edge and use your wirebug to climb up the right wall. There is an opening here leading to the hidden area which has 2 nodes.
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
So Hot, It Melts Iron Notes
Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest: