|Level 1||Rarity 8
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Weakness Exploit x1
Critical Boost x1
Offensive Guard x1
Squire's Belt in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Waist Armor and part of the Knight Squire Set Armor Set. Squire's Belt is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Fiorayne's waist armor. The golden center buckle signifies a knight of the Royal Order.
How to Craft Squire's Belt
Squire's Belt can be crafted with the following materials:
- Royal Order Certificate I x1
- Tobi-Kadachi Cathode x2
- Monster Toughbone x1
- Ultimas Crystal x1
Squire's Belt Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon (Delete those that not apply)
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Squire's Belt is part of the Knight Squire Set Armor Set
Squire's Belt Upgrades
Upgrading the Knight Squire Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 100 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!